Join Australia’s Largest Network of Authorised Brokers
What Do We Do?
The Community Broker Network consists of over 350 authorised broker businesses across every state and territory in Australia, all connected by the common purpose of supporting our communities so they can sustain, grow and thrive.
Why Use a Broker?
An insurance broker is an expert that is qualified to give you advice on insurance and risk management. We are professional advisers that work to protect our client’s best interests – we don’t work on behalf of insurance companies. Insurance brokers help you to identify and understand your personal and business risks, work to mitigate those risks and recommend an insurance solution to protect your assets and livelihood. Learn more…
Find an insurance broker near you!
Don’t just take our word for it!
The Community Broker Network put me in touch with an insurance broker who was able to help find a competitive insurance solution to cover the significant expansion of my business offshore.
They were not only incredibly professional to deal with, but also very friendly and efficient in their response. They provided me with the perfect solution to my insurance requirements.
– Anna Mitsios, Founder of Edible Beauty.
As a small one-man brokerage I don’t believe I could’ve aligned my business with anyone other than CBN. Not only do they give me access to a vast range of insurance companies & products but they genuinely care about the brokers in their network. Recently we welcomed the birth of our first child, who, along with my wife, had medical difficulties after birth, resulting in weeks in & out of hospital. The support & care provided showed that they really do live up to their Community Broker Network name.
– Nat Oswin, Principal of Oswin Insurance Services
- Cheer on the Community Broker Network member in the Sydney to Hobart!Community Broker Network member Nick Bedggood of Citadel Insurance is participating in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race this year. Nick’s passion for marine sports translates into his profession, [...]Read more
- Media Release – Introducing the ‘community broker network’Melbourne: The ‘community broker network’ is the new trading name of the former NAS/Westcourt General and CGU AR networks. The network came together for the first time under its new moniker at [...]Read more
- Covering all bases | Community Broker Network featured for tourism expertiseThis post features THREE of our network businesses: Allsure Insurance, Managed Insurance Solutions and GS Insurance! With the Australian tourism industry on the cusp of major growth, experts in [...]Read more